Monday, December 15, 2014

Blog Reflection

I can summarise this Blog activity as an learning, thinking, writing, and self knowing electronic journey. To be sincere, from my honest point of view, I never imagine that I really like to do some blogs post. I recognise that English is not my strong, but I actually enjoy this task and during the pass of the semester , I feel more comfortable and spontaneous in the task of writing and expressing ideas in english. In my personal opinion to have a blog is a nice, eficiente and entertaining tool to give the external world, in a cybernetic and electrical manner, different aspects and thought of you internal perspective toward the way you see the world. 

A blog give us a different why to better up our writing skills, but it is not the fundamental and essential purpose of having a blog, I think a blog should be a free tool of writing down your way of think in a manner that you like and feel confortable, is the way you want it. This experience during the whole semester of writing a blog was one that give me a new desire, form a different perspective, to better up my english writing and at the same time learn different things form different themes, like we do during the semester. It is a way of interdisciplinary learning that I think should be great to practice more then of finish this course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment